"This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0919593. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation."
- Garfinkel, S. Digital Forensics XML and the DFXML toolset, Digital Investigation, 2012.
- Woods, Kam, Christoper Lee, Simson Garfinkel, Extending Digital Repository Architectures to Support Disk Image Preservation and Access, JCDL 2011, June 13-17, 2011, Ottawa, Canada.
- Woods, K., Christopher Lee, Simson Garfinkel, David Dittrich, Adam Russell, Kris Kearton, Creating Realistic Corpora for Forensic and Security Education, 2011 ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- Garfinkel, S., Paul Farrell, Vassil Roussev, George Dinolt, Bringing science to digital forensics with standardized forensic corpora DFRWS 2009
- Garfinkel, Simson., Automating Disk Forensic Processing with SleuthKit, XML and Python, Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensics Engineering (IEEE/SADFE 2009), Oakland, California.
Other relevant computer forensics publications